How to change the colours of hover and close 'icons' for mobile?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Aquentro How to change the colours of hover and close 'icons' for mobile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sophie
    Participant

Hi Aquentro-gurus,

I’m trying to change the default colours for the mobile menu navigation (the closing cross and hover hamburger). These are now purple. My guess is I need to replace the menu_hover.svg and close_passive.svg images, but I don’t know how to access them.

Can you help me out?

Thanks you,
    Sophie

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your question. There is no other way to edit color of mobile menu icons except of editing SVG files. We’ll review this case and will do our best to provide easier solution withing further update.

Currently you should use some software that allows to edit SVG files. As fast solution you may try some online SVG editor and edit the following files:

\aquentro\images\menu\close_hover.svg
    \aquentro\images\menu\menu_hover.svg

You may email our support team provide us with color code and we’ll send proper files for your to replace.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Sophie
    Participant

Hi J.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve located the files and will be able to download, edit and replace the SVG-images. Thanks for your offer to help out!

Regards,
    Sophie

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your feedback. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.