How to book multiple different rooms in 1 booking

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to book multiple different rooms in 1 booking

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Hi,

I have a 6 bed dorm, 4 bed dorm and 2 single rooms and 2 double rooms.

If there are 6 people that want to book with me. How can they make 1 booking for for example:

2 in a 6 bed dorm.

2 in 2 single rooms

2 in 1 double room

Do they have to make 3 separate bookings or can they make 1 booking selecting all the rooms they need?

Andre Flores

Hello, Ryan!

The multi-booking is available in Hotel Booking plugin by default. If you do not have “Redirect to the checkout page immediately after successful addition to reservation.” option enabled under Accommodation ->Settings, then your Guests should be able to book several accommodations at a time. However, you should either have a page with all the accommodation types listed or have your Guests redirected to Search Results page (do not enable “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” option), when they check the availability – either of these two options will allow to book several accommodations at a time before proceeding to checkout.

Regards,
    Andre

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

That’s great 🙂 Thank you.

Andre Flores

You are welcome 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Chris Bolton
    Participant

I am also trying to do multiple reservations with a single booking but it removes the first reservation from the cart when you add the second reservation. What am i doing wrong?

boltonbay.com

Chris Bolton

Chris Bolton
    Participant

Can we discuss my problem in this ticket or do i need to submit a new one?

Chris

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Hi Chris, did you see the post above?

Hello, Ryan!

The multi-booking is available in Hotel Booking plugin by default. If you do not have “Redirect to the checkout page immediately after successful addition to reservation.” option enabled under Accommodation ->Settings, then your Guests should be able to book several accommodations at a time. However, you should either have a page with all the accommodation types listed or have your Guests redirected to Search Results page (do not enable “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” option), when they check the availability – either of these two options will allow to book several accommodations at a time before proceeding to checkout.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Chris,

As I can see you are using single accommodation type availability shortcode, which only allows to book that specific accommodation type. If you would like your guests to be able to book several different accommodation types at a time, you will need to use [mphb_availability_search] widget to get all the available accommodation types on the Search Results page – this is where your guests will be able to book several accommodation types at once.

Regards,
    Andre

Chris Bolton
    Participant

Andre,

Will the search results page work for me because i will have different date ranges for different items.

Take the example a person wants to rent my cabin from June 1 thru June 7 and they want to rent the pontoon on June 6 thru June 7 and want to rent the golf cart June 4 thru June 7. When you do a search page don’t you have one start date and one end date?

Thanks for your help!!!

Chris

Chris Bolton
    Participant

Andre,

Did my example make any sense. I’m new to this web designing but it sure is fun and addicting. It is just that i’m using my booking system to book my cabin and other things (golf cart, pontoon, paddle boat) and each could possibly have different dates to be reserved for. Would a search work for that?

Chris

Andre Flores

Hello Chris,

Sure, your example did make sense. I am afraid there is no such possibility in the plugin to book several accommodations for different dates at a time, in this case your guests will need to make several bookings separately. There will be no issues with booking several accommodations at the same dates though.

Regards,
    Andre

Chris Bolton
    Participant

Andre,

Thanks for looking into my problem with multiple bookings. Could you please let me know if changes are made that would allow this?

Thank you.

BoltonBay.com

Chris Bolton

Andre Flores

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately, achieving this would require some complex custom development, which will not likely be performed in the nearest future.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.