How does user remove booking from their cart?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corey Auger
    Participant

Hello,

If a user selects more than one accommodation during a single transaction but decides to remove one or start the session over (empty cart completely), how do they do this? There doesn’t seem to be a button to remove a single accommodation or to start over. Is this only possible with the woo commerce plugin?

Please advise.

Thank you,
    -Corey

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

The visitors can add/delete accommodations to their cart on the search results page. To start the booking over from the checkout page, they simply need to leave the checkout page and it will be emptied.

Corey Auger
    Participant

OK thank you… yes I see the remove item option from the search page. You might want to add the ability to modify booking at checkout… that is a typical function of most checkout processes. For now I can work around this.

Thank you again for the quick response.
    -Corey

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ll keep this request in mind and keep tracking its priority by further request on this topic. Thank you.

best regards,
    John

Bec Bennett
    Participant

Hi, I would like to see the ability to remove a booking from the cart, rather than the search results page.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. There is no cart in the Hotel Booking plugin. Do you mean you need to add the ability to remove the property from the booking confirmation page?

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.