How do I associate multiple services?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ramya K
    Participant

Hi there,
    How do I associate different services?
    Example scenario,
    I have created a service for Pet accommodation and another service called ‘Pets cleannig’.If a customer chooses Pet accommodation service, pets cleaning service has to be added automatically.
    How do I achieve this?

Alex M
    Participant

Conditional services are not supported.

Ramya K
    Participant

Is there any work around?

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi! Thank you for using the Hotel booking plugin.
    There is no way to do what you’re asking for at the moment, unfortunately. Your guests will have to select both services manually.I’m sorry that we can’t offer you this exact feature, but please tell me if there’s anything else that I can help with.

Marcelo Cardoso
    Participant

In this case, is there a way for the customer to choose a quantity for a service?

For example: I have an option of up to two “extra beds”. If there was a conditional, when the customer chose “extra bed” I would show the option “second extra bed”.

As they already explained that this is not possible, can I determine an amount for each service? In this case, I would create the “extra bed” service with 1 or 2 availability.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello Marcelo!

You may use just available periodicity (Once / Per Day / Guest Choice) and charge types (Per Guest / Per Accommodation).
    I can definitely see how limiting services to a certain amount could be beneficial, but unfortunately, it’s not something that we can offer right now. If we collect more similar requests from other customers, our developers will definitely consider implementing this feature in one of the future plugin releases. I’m going to make sure that we reach out to you as soon as this feature goes live.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.