- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by J. Davis.
- June 21, 2016 at 1:41 am #327077LouiseGuest
I’d like to make it bigger. It seems particularly needed on the home page, but throughout the site would work. Also I’d increase the space between lines if that’s easy.
Side note, the background image looks weird on mobile. I see such a teeny tiny portion of it, it makes no sense. Just a thought, if there’s a way you can make the theme include the full height of the image. Now it’s only about 20% of it. Or, if we could set a different image for mobile. I’m sure that’s asking a lot, just a suggestion.
Anyway, appreciate if you could let me know what, where, and how to do to increase the body copy size. Thanks!June 22, 2016 at 12:24 pm #327891J. DavisKeymaster
1. Could you specify what you mean under body copy? I would appreciate if you depict the request on the screenshot.
2. Where exactly you want to increase the space between lines? What pages or page templates?
3. I’ve added your request to our list of features. Thank you.
JohnJune 22, 2016 at 11:19 pm #328372LouiseGuest
By body copy I mean “Description” area of these home page sections: big title, first and second feature, call to action, features, portfolio, packages, accent, subscribe, testimonials, and probably more – those are the ones I’m using.
In the widgets, this would apply to the “text” area of “Features” and again, possibly more but that’s what I’m using.
Type leading (space between lines) in the same areas – but not critical.
In addition, I think I may have to make the type that goes over the “background image” black if that’s possible. My partner is hating all the shaded back photos I’ve shown her. She wants it brighter with black type.
I don’t know how to attach a screen shot, but I think it’s too many places anyway. 🙂
Thank you!June 23, 2016 at 8:34 am #328494J. DavisKeymaster
These are rather individual adjustments (line height, size of section, etc) and you can apply them within Child Theme. Moreover the height of the section depends on the content. If you add more content the height of section increases.
Please refer to this topic to learn how to edit overlay effect.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.