hotel booking update to 4.10.0 error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Voltaire II Calara
    Participant

hi, i am trying to update hotel booking 4.8.8 to 4.10.0 from wordpress plugin, and i am getting this error while updating, ‘Update failed: Download failed. Unauthorized’.

am i stuck with ver. 4.8.8 when i bought hotel booking?

tnx

UPR
    Participant

New release 4.10.1 seems to work for me. just staging this ATM.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Voltaire,
    To update the plugin you need to copy the license key from your MotoPress account and paste it on your site > Dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > License. Activate the license key and try to update the plugin again.

Michel van Doorn
    Participant

I cannot find the license field in dashboard – accommodation-settings. My version is 4.5 and I cannot find where to update. Can you help me with this?

eric Brabants
    Participant

dashboard > accommodation > settings
    and then at the top of the page (last item on the right) : License

To update : in the wordpress dashboard > Extensions

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michel,
    If you can not see the license tab you either purchased a theme where the hotel booking plugin is inbuilt or you purchased a plugin on a marketplace like Envato.
    – If you purchased a theme with an inbuilt Hotel Booking plugin you need to update the theme to get a newer version of the plugin. For this, you need to activate the license at Appearance > License. Then update the theme and navigate to Appearance > Install Plugins to update the Hotel Booking plugin.
    – If you purchased the Hotel Booking on Envato you can download the latest version of the plugin from your Envato account and install it on your site overwriting the existing version. Or you can use the Envato plugin, connect it to your account, and update the products automatically.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.