Hotel Booking Plugin not in Purchases

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Georgios Billis
    Participant

Hello!

I have bought the Hotel booking plugin under the email [email protected] in the past but I can not see in the purchases. I only see the woo-commerce payments plugins which I bought last year.
    The problem is that the Hotel booking plugin is only updated until 4.4.4 and not 4.5.1
    Please let me know how to proceed so I can update the plugin and maybe fix the errors it has now.

Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for your question. I can see you have purchased only the HB WooCommerce addon on our site. I’ve checked your site by the link in another forum topic and I see that you use a third-party theme where the author added our Hotel Booking plugin. So you may contact the author of your theme and ask him to add an updated version of the Hotel Booking plugin to the theme.
    Otherwise, you may purchase a plugin on our site and update it independently from the theme https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking

best regards,
    John Davis

Georgios Billis
    Participant

Thank you for your response.
    So if I purchase the addon from you and add it to my system, the updated version, I will no longer have any issues with huge loading times of the calendar on my website?

Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for your reply. By purchasing the plugin from us you may update the hotel booking plugin without waiting till it is updated within a theme.
    I’ve described what can be adjusted to make the calendar work correctly on another forum topic.

best regards,
    John Davis

Georgios Billis
    Participant

Thank you for your fast response.
    Any idea how I can find this topic? What should I search to find it?
    Thanks once again!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Georgios,

Thanks for your reply. I meant the following topic https://motopress.com/forums/topic/availability-calendar-elementor/

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.