Hotel Booking plugin for retreat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    R. L.
    Participant

Hello,

Question: a client wants to take reservations for a retreat for a weekend. Let’s say there are 15 spots available. Some people might book for 1 person, some for 4, but the maximum is 15. The accommodation does not matter, it is purely the total maxmimum number of available spots that is important. So the 4 is added to the 1, meaning there are 10 spots left, etc. etc.

Is there a way to set this up with this plugin (or the appointment plugin?)?! Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, Yes, you can try the WordPress accommodation booking plugin and generate accommodations (units of accommodation types) to use them as spots. When all 15 accommodations are booked then the whole accommodation becomes unavailable.
    Feel free to ask any additional questions.

R. L.
    Participant

Yeah, that is what I came up with as well. Only downside is that if there are 14 spots filled, and two persons want to book, the first one can, but the second one can not. Without a warning. So I guess my client has to manually add some text after each booking with “xx spots available”.

Or is there an option for that?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

There is a selector with a number of available accommodations. You can check it on this demo https://themes.getmotopress.com/campterra/accommodation/camping-caravan/?#booking-form-108

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.