Full width page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Liuba Travkina
    Participant

Hi there! I need some help.
    I installed MototPress Content Editor Pro and enjoying it mostly) But i faced some problems:

1. Some features doesn’t work:

null

2. The second problem is I can’t find the way to make the image full width screen or to make the background of paragraph full width screen. Is there a way to do it?

Look forward to your reply!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Liuba Travkina.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liuba,

1. Could you specify how to replicate the issue you described? Also check your license activation and make sure you use latest version of plugin – 2.0.3.
    2. Yes, you should select a row with your paragraph or image and select Full Width options at object settings panel. See screenshot http://prntscr.com/bcx9vg

Best regards,
    John

Liuba Travkina
    Participant

I have checked the version of the plugin, it is 2.0.3. Don’t really understand your question to the first issue – sorry. I’ll try to explain.

The first and the second screenshots – I click to choose some other border style (or container width), and it’s supposed that I should see the pop-down menu with other types of border, but no matter how many times i click the menu doesn’t show off.

With the third screenshot we can deal later the problem with unclickable pop-down menu is more important.

As for the second question, my Row settings look a little bit different – https://yadi.sk/i/PD0tnO0QsHLMu
    I have only ‘container width’ and when I click it to see pop-down menu with other variants of width nothing happens: it’s unclickable.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liuba,

Thanks, I got it now. The row settings look different because dropdown items does not work. Could you submit a request providing admin access details and we’ll check that for you.

Best regards,
    John

Liuba Travkina
    Participant

Hi, John!

How can I submit a request providing admin access details? Write login/password here and ‘Set as private reply’?

Liuba Travkina
    Participant

I can create a new user in wordpress admin panel, but I need your email. Can you give it to me?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liuba,

Please submit a request here.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.