- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by J. Davis.
- June 3, 2016 at 2:34 pm #317937Liuba TravkinaParticipant
Hi there! I need some help.
I installed MototPress Content Editor Pro and enjoying it mostly) But i faced some problems:
1. Some features doesn’t work:
2. The second problem is I can’t find the way to make the image full width screen or to make the background of paragraph full width screen. Is there a way to do it?
Look forward to your reply!
June 6, 2016 at 8:59 am #318974J. DavisKeymaster
- This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Liuba Travkina.
1. Could you specify how to replicate the issue you described? Also check your license activation and make sure you use latest version of plugin – 2.0.3.
2. Yes, you should select a row with your paragraph or image and select Full Width options at object settings panel. See screenshot http://prntscr.com/bcx9vg
JohnJune 6, 2016 at 9:38 am #319025Liuba TravkinaParticipant
I have checked the version of the plugin, it is 2.0.3. Don’t really understand your question to the first issue – sorry. I’ll try to explain.
The first and the second screenshots – I click to choose some other border style (or container width), and it’s supposed that I should see the pop-down menu with other types of border, but no matter how many times i click the menu doesn’t show off.
With the third screenshot we can deal later the problem with unclickable pop-down menu is more important.
As for the second question, my Row settings look a little bit different – https://yadi.sk/i/PD0tnO0QsHLMu
I have only ‘container width’ and when I click it to see pop-down menu with other variants of width nothing happens: it’s unclickable.June 7, 2016 at 7:47 am #319684J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks, I got it now. The row settings look different because dropdown items does not work. Could you submit a request providing admin access details and we’ll check that for you.
JohnJune 7, 2016 at 9:31 am #319735Liuba TravkinaParticipant
How can I submit a request providing admin access details? Write login/password here and ‘Set as private reply’?June 7, 2016 at 9:35 am #319736Liuba TravkinaParticipant
I can create a new user in wordpress admin panel, but I need your email. Can you give it to me?June 8, 2016 at 8:31 am #320357J. DavisKeymaster
Please submit a request here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.