Full Font Awesome icon set

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christa Mele
    Participant

Hello,
    Is it possible to update the Font Awesome icon set to be the full set? I’m looking to use many of the free icons but the are not available in the plugin for this theme. I.e. tshirt

Please advise. Thanks so much.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Christa,

Thank you for the question.
    We tried and managed to add this tshirt icon locally to the Luviana theme. Could you specify the steps you did to add the icon, for us to recreate the issue?

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Christa Mele
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Christa,

Sorry but I am not sure you sent the screenshot for the issue with the Font Awesome icons.
    According to the sent screenshot, you cannot find the License tab for the Hotel Booking plugin purchased separately. Make sure to deactivate & delete the inbuilt Hotel Booking plugin. Then upload and activate the plugin purchased separately (all the data will remain intact). After that the License tab will appear. Activate it in order to get plugin updates in the future.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Thomas Moore
    Participant

Hi there,

Did you end up with a solution to being able to use font awesome icons? I am using the Luviana theme, using getwid to edit pages.

I’ve installed the font awesome plugin, but have not had any success being getting font awesome icons to show in the available icons when editing an icon box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’ve spend hours on this!!

-Tom

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your question. Probably there is installed some third party plugin with later version of FontAwesome and it overrides the version used in Getwid. Could you try to disable that plugin to be able to use icons from Getwid plugin?

As for your request, Christa Mele, could you specify the desired version of FontAwesome you wish it to be updated?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.