Front-Page Template gone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flo

Hi!

I have a website running on artwork-lite theme. yesterday all was performing beautiful. But today there is no Front-Page Template available in page settings. so the frontpage is blank white.
    is it possible, that my customer did something wrong, by editign the page?

i reinstalled the theme and nothing changed. there is also no template-front-page.php in the theme directory only full-width, and landing page, which i can chooce in page settings .. wtf? can u help me out here?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flo,

Front Page layout is applied automatically for Page which is selected as Home one. You should just go to WordPress Settings>Reading and set some static page as Home one. The layout with Artworks post types should appear automatically.

Best regards,
    John

Flo

hm.. that doesnt work!
    havent changed anything. the theme wizard said i should choose the front-page template for my home. but that doesnt exist. ive set the home as static page.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flo,

Could you submit a request providing admin login details and website URL? We’ll have a closer look for you.

Best regards,
    John

Flo

okay i submitted a request with login data for you. thank u very mutch!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Flo,

We have released an update for Artwork Theme Engine plugin. Please update it to get page template back.
    We are sorry for inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.