Add separator between bookings on back-end calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Add separator between bookings on back-end calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andrea Bertoni
    Participant

Hi, i need to show the cleaners this:
    Front-end Calendar
    In the front-end on a dedicated page, without the details visible on the tooltip:
    without tooltips
    it’s possible?

TNKS, Aldo

Andrea Bertoni
    Participant

Show dividing line between two checkout and checkin dates in calendar:

Andre Flores

Hello Andrea,

Unfortunately, there is no option to display booking calendar on the front-end. We do have such feature request and I have added your request to it as well. In case there are more similar requests from other users, we might consider implementing such option in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

BuenVivir Casa
    Participant

+1 upvote for both, front end calendar and bar seperator.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Jaromír Zachata
    Participant

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks, your upvotes have been added.

Gitte Sørensen
    Participant

+one for both from here as well.

eric Brabants
    Participant

+1 upvote for bar separator.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

thanks, your upvotes have been added.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

for what its worth I modified css to show border in the calendar.
    You can find the files here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jp7JxwqdToYSD7iSoKux0qXKK52C66ej?usp=sharing
    this is for version 4.4.4
    (take admin.css and admin.min.css and put them in wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/assets/css/
    (always backup your files).

here you can see the result

View post on imgur.com

You can easily modify the color/border by editing the rules in admin.css (in the bottom of the file) (but you will need to minify the file to get the admin.min.css file which is used by the system)

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

So I see that the customer is able to modify the system as requested by the customers but the manufacturer doesn’t have the time?

Mickael Quirin : Great work, thanks a lot for your work, I hope Motopress will be ashamed. 🙂

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

Don’t be too hard on the team, we don’t know how many they are and what items are on their roadmap.

I’m happy I can help but don’t forget that I also modify the things important to me too (and not too hard). There are some threads I’ll never reply because I do not find interest in it (except if that’s really fast to do like this one).

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your activity and for your thoughts. This feature will be released in the next update release.
    By the way, you may try using the third-party plugin Admin CSS MU when you need to add CSS styles to the WordPress dashboard.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

John Davis – thank you for the good news, it shows that you take your customers’ wishes seriously. I thank you for this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.