Font and the color for the search availability form in Elementor

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Font and the color for the search availability form in Elementor

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radu Goiciu
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to ask what is the best way to customize the font and the color of the Search availability form in Elementor.

Thank you 🙂

Andre Flores

Hello Radu,

The best option would be editing the form styles via custom CSS. You may add a custom class to the form as well and then apply custom styles to that class: https://prnt.sc/10jjw4i. You will find an example of how to add custom CSS to the Hotel Booking elements in this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Radu Goiciu
    Participant

Hello Andre,

thank you for your answer. I tried to do as you suggested but I cannot manage to change the font style and color of the Search button.
    Adding a border, a margin or a padding it works while trying to change color it doesn’t do anyting.
    Could you help me understand what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello Radu,

I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.