Filter Search results dynamically on the same page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Filter Search results dynamically on the same page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin Rehnberg
    Participant

Hello Motopress,

How do i create a page with all properties listed by a filter/search in the top of the same page? so the user easily can do repetitive searches with different settings to find the most suitable property for him, without having to leave the listing page for every search.

I did see a function like that in a theme using motopress hotel booking system, but i don’t want to change to that theme only for that feature (Im using booklium). How it looks in that theme

I tried to solve this by creating a blank page and insert the availability search block at the top and the availability search result block just underneath it, but this didn’t work.

Andre Flores

Hello Martin,

Unfortunately, there is no option to have the search results loaded dynamically on the same page in the Hotel Booking plugin by default. Adding such functionality would require custom coding in the theme/plugin files. As an option you may add multiple filters to the availability search form via attributes, check this video on how to do that. However, search results will still be displayed on a separate page.

Regards,
    Andre

Martin Fourdrignier
    Participant

@Martin, did you figure out how to solve your problem?

@Andre
    : if possible, I would definetely welcome guidances on how to implement such a feature! Or would such a feature be a specific development that can be handled by MotoPress as an additional paid service?

Andre Flores

Hello Martin,

Unfortunately, our developers are currently busy with other priority tasks, so they will not be able to work on any kind of custom development in the nearest future.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.