How to setup an extra fee if the person is booking for only 1 day?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to setup an extra fee if the person is booking for only 1 day?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Donchez
    Participant

I’m trying to setup an extra fee if the person is booking for only 1 day.. the fee is waived if they do 2 or more.. is this possible?

I know that I can just add the fee into the 1 day cost, but then when showing the room, it says “from 219 per night” when if they book 2 nights or more, it’s only 189…

Andre Flores

Hello Jeffrey,

You may add a Fee under Bookings ->Taxes & Fees and limit it to “1 day” only: https://prnt.sc/128u6cu.
    This will make sure the fee is applied for the first night only, however, even if the accommodation is booked for more than 1 night the fee will still be charged.
    If this does not suit you, you will need to include the 1 night fee in the first night rate as you mentioned in your reply, as there is no other solution.

Regards,
    Andre

Jeffrey Donchez
    Participant

would I be able to create a fee that’s only charged on the 2nd night?

Andre Flores

Hello Jeffrey,

Unfortunately, no, the fee is applied to the booking anyway, even if it is a one-night booking.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.