Features Section Mess Up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan

Hello,

I added 8 elements in features section but it messed up (second row)..it’s not inline between 1st row and second row..What caused this? Please see http://www.bintangmasabadi.com

Tks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

You should set the grid view for each widget and screens dimension (Desktop, tablet and Mobile Phone) manually. Please refer to this topic

Best regards,
    John

Jonathan

Hi John,

I’ve set the size to 4 for desktop and large desktop to get 3 elements in one row..but second row is not inline
    Please check the site.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I’ve just tested it locally and grid looks properly http://prntscr.com/bsqm0r . Check each Theme-Feature widget and make sure there is ‘4’ set for Desktop and Large Desktop. If it is not helpful I would ask you to submit a request. We’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Jonathan

I’ve set grid size to 4 for each widget.. and it’s not working. Can you check the site bintangmasabadi.com? what’s wrong?
    thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Please submit a request providing admin login data and refer to this Forum Topic. We’ll test the Features Section for you.

Best regards,
    John

Hadas

I have the same problem –
    All the features are set for the same size:
    Phone 12
    Tablet 4 (happens when set on 6 too)
    Desktop 4
    Large desktop 4

all the images are in the same size also and still the last feature goes down to a new row on small screens (tablet size).

On mobile it’s not a problem because each feature is on it’s own line. Big screens (desktop) are not a problem either – only mid size screens.

How to fix it?

Thanks
    Hadas

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Hadas,

You can submit a request providing admin login details and theme purchase information. We’ll have a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.