Feature Request – Select Accommodations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Copeland
    Participant

Currently, when you select an Accommodation Type, The Accommodation is automatically assigned. Our issue is we have rooms all over a resort property and the system will randomly assign people who want to be together, all over.I would like to see a toggle feature in the setup to allow customers, when booking, to select a specific available room within that Accommodation type. For example, if customers have enough people for 2 Accommodations, then they can select 2 separate rooms within that Accommodation type.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Aaron,

We have added your idea to the plugin feature requests list.
    In case anybody else needs this feature to choose certain accommodation of an accommodation type to book, feel free to leave your upvotes here.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Seth Hahn
    Participant

Agreed, this is critical for our campground business.

Campers want to select specific sites, and groups want to pick accommodations next to each other.

Please follow up with this on the campterra theme.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Seth,

Thank you for your feedback. We’ve added your vote for the requested feature and will notify you when there is any news on its implementation.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Pamela Cooper
    Participant

I would also like to vote for the select accommodation feature if it hasn’t already been added.

Andre Flores

Hello, Pamela!

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Savvas Katseas
    Participant

We would also find this feature super handy. Thanks!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Savvas,

Thank you for your upvote. We’ve added it either.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

Nejc Rodošek
    Participant

Hello,

that would be a killer feature indeed, which would cover a lot more different variations of accommodations.

Upvote please!

Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Nejc,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Steve
    Participant

Hello,

I would also like to have this feature.

Thanks

John Stafford
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there any update on this request, it is something my client has just asked for and if it’s not going to be availble in the near future I’ll have to come up with a workaround.
    Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello John,

The feature has not been quite popular to the date and we continue collecting feedback from our users, so for now it has not been selected for development, unfortunately.
    Thank you for comprehension.

Regards,
    Andre

g wr
    Participant

Plus one. This is a major problem. In my case certain rooms can be conjoined and it is simplest if I can just tell them what rooms to book but in this case they cannot choose.

g wr
    Participant

Before it is suggested… I understand that I can create special types for each room but that makes the UI confusing because they are all the same and there is only one of each type.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.