feature request – option to select specific notification for OTA res

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Notifier feature request – option to select specific notification for OTA res

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hello,

Because of sync issues with OTA´s and to have a complete overview of all reservations in the MPHB system, I manually enter all OTA reservation in the system.
    Now I started to use notifications and notice that in some notifications for 30 days and 2 days ahead, I add “payment related info” like balance due and payment request links. This info is not applicable for the OTA reservations because customer payments are handled by the OTA and I only register the payment of the OTA to me in the reservation against the rate I agreed with the OTA. This rate is often different from my website MPHB tariff.

For that reason I do not want to show these field towards my OTA customers. It would be great if in a reservation I could link to specific notifications and not that notifications always count for all reservations.

Look forward to further improvements on this add on

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Thank you for your request, we do have a similar feature request and I have added your up-vote to it. In case there are more requests from other users, we might consider this option in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are happy to notify you that we have released a new version of the Notifier add-on 1.2.0 where you may now create different notifications for each Accommodation type individually. Thanks for collaboration. Feel free to rate the add-on here https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-notifier/#reviews

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.