- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by Riccardo.
- December 16, 2020 at 7:09 pm #1047924Andy Smith-DaneParticipant
Anyone using Supercontrol gets the number of guests including in the ical imports, but it looks like motopress doesn’t pass this in the export.
Is this on the roadmap at all for future releases?December 17, 2020 at 10:30 am #1048121Andre FloresModerator
We do have such a feature request to include more information to the iCal file during export, I have added your up-vote to it as well. In case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature to one of the plugin future updates.
AndreDecember 20, 2020 at 7:58 am #1049335Frank MartinezParticipant
up-vote!December 21, 2020 at 8:33 am #1049699Andre FloresModerator
Thanks for your up-vote, it has been counted.
AndreJanuary 1, 2021 at 2:51 pm #1053809Gundula UrayParticipant
– yes please!
– Could you pls also include the correct “status” – Ie.: an airbnb status of “not available” is shown as “booked” in the hotelbooking plugin.
– in general could you pls pass on all ical information that is coming from other booking sites like airbnb, booking.com etc…January 4, 2021 at 7:36 am #1054359Andre FloresModerator
Thank you for your suggestions, it is much appreciated. We will take them into consideration as well.
AndreMarch 23, 2021 at 1:53 am #1093812RiccardoParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.