Feature Request: Automatic Discount Applied for Last Minute Bookings..

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature Request: Automatic Discount Applied for Last Minute Bookings..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Scott
    Participant

It would be great to add this function to the Hotel Booking Plugin as a Booking Rule based on:

– x days before check-in within which to apply discount
    – % or fixed amount discount per property

( If booking date falls within x days, automatically apply last minute booking discount to booking total (before taxes and fees) )

Also I was sent an email saying that %booking_balance_due% displays the balance due after a deposit is paid but it does not work. Can you clarify the correct tag to show remaining balance due.

Many thanks.

Anna Chupryna
    Spectator

Hi, Matthew. Thanks for your suggestion, we will submit it to our team of developers. As for your issue, make sure you have installed this addon https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-payment-request/.

movingWords Srl
    Participant

What is the correct way to develop this integration on your own?

Andre Flores

Hello Rocco,

Developing this feature would require complex changes, perhaps even developing a separate add-on, so I am afraid there are no exact steps to have such a feature implemented. I have added your up-vote to the feature request, so once there is any information regarding this matter, we will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.