Fatal Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darryl Koster

I am getting the following fatal error when I try to activate the restaurant menu. The plugin was downloaded directly from this site. Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or ‘(‘ in /homepages/45/d153186064/htdocs/2014/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/restaurant-menu.php on line 13

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Darryl,

It looks like PHP version is out of date on your server. I would recommend you to contact your server administrator and ask him to update PHP version at your server.
    Also you can submit a request providing admin login details. Will take a closer look at the issue.

Best regards,
    John

Erin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

Yes, it looks like you need to updated PHP version on your server too.

Best regards,
    John

Armando Ayala

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_option() on boolean in /hermes/bosnaweb20a/b1105/ipg.cscom/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu-2/classes/models/shop/class-cart.php on line 189

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Armando,

Could you specify if you got this error after plugins installation/activation? Could you try to re-install it?
    If it is not helpful email us your your admin details and website URL.

Best regards,
    John

Viliam Dollinger
    Participant

I’m getting this too.
    Changed to 7.4 and it changed to just:

Error occurred while loading post: 1043

Andre Flores

Hello Viliam,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress Dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.