Facing an error: error (0) while importing Demo data

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Booklium Facing an error: error (0) while importing Demo data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arvind Goyal
    Participant

I recently bought the membership from the motopress. I downloaded booklium theme over my fress sub-domain ” booking.explorevio.com “. The installing and the required plugins with it went smooth but the real issue occured when i tried to import the demo data from the default booklium theme. the error: error (0) code is showing continuously. What should i do? and what does this even mean?

Andre Flores

Hello, Arvind!

There are no known issues with importing sample data, it is usually caused by server configuration. Kindly try a solution from this thread in order to resolve the issue.
    If it persists, feel free to submit your request to our Help Desk, providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Alex Cage
    Participant

Hello,

For anyone interested in a more general approach to populating their blog with sample data, here is our overview of the main options.

How to Import Demo Data & Sample Content to WordPress Theme? Included 3 Best WordPress Plugins To Generate Sample Content

Regards, Alex.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.