Error in Stripe gateway

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Allen
    Participant

attempting to test in test mode I get ‘is a required field’ on booking confirmation. Any advise please?

Kerry Miller
    Participant

Hi Andrew, I just posted about a similar issue – https://motopress.com/forums/topic/issue-between-hotel-booking-stripe/

Not sure if they are the same issue or not though.

Andre Flores

Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately, I was unable to replicate the issue locally with Stripe Sandbox credentials. Kindly provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Andrew Allen
    Participant

Hi

it was a colleague who raised the issue. We have found the reason why after we obtained access to our customers’ Stripe account. So please consider this issue closed – apologies for this.

All the best,

Andrew

Andre Flores

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for letting me know, I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Mario Morshäuser
    Participant

Hello Andrew I unfortunately have the same issue and could not solve it so far. I configured Stripe and Braintree in a sandbox mode and wanted to test some bookings. After filling out all fields and choose Stripe or Braintree as payment Gateway i will be leaded to the booking confirmation page (in german: Buchungsbestätigung). But the page is complete empty and shows only the words “ist ein Pflichtfeld.” which means “is a required field”.

But what is a required field ? What Data is missing ?
    In the Settings I have selected “Skip search page, direct bookings from the acommodation page” (Sorry I don´t know the exact english description) and “Redirect to the checkout page immediately after successful addition to reservation.”

Btw: When I use Paypal as a payment gateway i will be leaded to the paypal login page which seems correct.

Hope you can help me

Andre Flores

Hello Mario,

Make sure you are using valid keys for Stripe and Braintree (sandbox keys in your case), as sometimes you might want to use live keys in the sandbox mode. Also make sure there are no other payment gateways which are not set up enabled in your settings. If the issue persists, submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Mario Morshäuser
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for your advice. I followed it and removed stripe completely since it anyway does not support to work in croatia, where my site is located. I only use braintree now and the first problem seems to be solved. But now I have another problem after I filled in my data in the Braintree form and hit the booking button on the booking confirmation page i get a fatal error.

And the ist something like: There was a critical error on your webpage. Check WordPress to learn more about to solve the problem.

Andre Flores

Hello Mario,

You will need to enable WP Debug mode in order to find out what exactly causes the error, check this article on how to do that.
    You may also provide your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.