Empty cart Hotel Booking / woocommerce plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sanne
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using Albatross theme + Hotel Booking plugin + Woocommerce plugin for my vacation rental website. I have followed the instructions for setup in the Hotel Booking plugin manual.

At first, everything seemed fine, but I probably made some changes that, after I press ‘Book’ with one of the accommodations, a page appears with ‘Your cart is currently empty’ – instead of a checkout (or filled) cart page. In other words: I cannot proceed to a checkout or payment page.

I have searched on several forums and applied the instructions to solve this problem (including, but not limited to https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-your-cart-is-currently-empty/, as well as some recent posts here on the forum) but whatever I try, nothing is working…

During my search I came to understand that the website might need two checkout pages (one from Hotel Booking plugin and one from Woocommerce). It is possible that this is the problem as I may have accidentally (but permanently) removed the Hotel Booking checkout page.

My question is: i) does anyone know what the problem might be for the empty cart (and how to solve it), and ii) if it has anything to do with the Hotel Booking checkout page being removed: how can I safely restore the page from the Hotel Booking plugin (without removing any essential files/data)?

Much appreciated!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sanne, The issue is sorted out in the ticket. You had to create a new page like Booking Confirmation and add the shortcode [mphb_checkout] or Checkout block/widget (depending on the editor you prefer).
    Then you had to navigate to Accommodation > Settings and select this page as a Checkout page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.