- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by J. Davis.
- June 1, 2018 at 8:37 pm #684410Maciej KaczorParticipant
First thank you for all great work this amazing plugin and support for it.
Second as new user I have couple questions regarding use of this plugin.
1. %reserved_rooms_details% is there any way to influence return values of that tag mostly interested in removing Kids of this value
2. is there any way for me to either create or reuse %booking_total_price% . to show 30% prepayment in email ex. %.3booking_total_price%
Appreciate your helpJune 6, 2018 at 9:02 am #685830J. DavisKeymaster
1. Yes, you can try to change that information by going to Dashboard>Accommodation>Settings>Email Settings (tab) and edit Reserved Accommodation Details Template
2. Currently it is possible to show total price in the email only. You can try adding a note next to total price saying about deposit in the email template.
We have added your request to our list of features to keep it in mind for further plugin development. We’ll notify you here once we get any news on this.
Thank you for your feedback and warm words.
JohnSeptember 4, 2019 at 1:26 pm #849390J. DavisKeymaster
We are happy to announce about release of new Hotel Booking 3.6.1 version where we have added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name. We notify you as you requested this feature. Here are the other improvements added with 3.6.0 and 3.6.1 versions https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#release-notes
Thank you for collaboration. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.