- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Andre Flores.
- February 6, 2019 at 11:09 pm #769636DIAMOND BLACKParticipant
im editing the accommodation types page using elementor. I’m also using the motopress booking with elementor plugin. My page was working fine not sure how I ended up with the page showing the elementor page design as well as the themes default design at the bottom. How do i fix?
February 7, 2019 at 2:48 am #769658DIAMOND BLACKParticipant
- This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by DIAMOND BLACK.
- This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Steve.
Figured it out. Don’t give up guys..
Didn’t have Developer Mode enabled.
2. In Accommodation > Settings (Template Mode), switch to Developer Mode and save.
3. In Elementor > Settings, enable Accommodation Types for editing and save.February 7, 2019 at 7:36 am #769694J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for resolving the question on your own. Feel free to put additional questions though 😉
J. DavisApril 27, 2021 at 5:25 am #1112652Jeffrey DonchezParticipant
I have done the above, but can’t see how to create a “template” for all accommodation-type pages.. the one page I manually edited works beautifully, but not sure how to apply it to all the others without doing each one individually.April 27, 2021 at 11:09 pm #1112995Andre FloresModerator
You might need Elementor Pro to be able to create a custom template via Elementor Theme Builder and apply it to all Accommodation Type pages.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.