Double-Booking Bug — Accomodation(s) reserved on overlapping dates

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Double-Booking Bug — Accomodation(s) reserved on overlapping dates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

I have a ticket pending now for two days. Inside is a report on a massive MotoPress double-booking bug in a project that’s due to go live for a client on December 11th, one week from today.

After learning that the breadcrumbs plugin integrated with Campterra hasn’t been updated in three years—and MotoPress support telling me to find another breadcrumbs plugin to customize for Campterra on my own—I discovered this show-stopping issue with the Hotel Bookings plugin. Please tell me I’ll receive better support than, “We’re sorry for the delay; I’ll tell the developers, you’re on your own.”

Please refer to ticket ID #33365 on the help desk, where I have provided site access, examples, and direct links to the overlapping bookings. Our client is counting on securing nearly 40% of the next year’s revenue this month, and a double-booking failure would be damaging for all involved.

Andre Flores

Hello Marcus,

The ticket #33365 has been taken care of already, you should receive an e-mail shortly.

Regards,
    Andre

Marcus
    Participant

I’m looking at the ticket and it has zero replies from MotoPress.

Marcus
    Participant

Your lack of concern over the double booking bug is astounding. A reply Friday stating that you couldn’t replicate the issue on your local install wasn’t helpful in the least. I’m left with four days to find a resolution, and you’re giving boilerplate answers instead of confirming the bug.

Marcus
    Participant

Ticket updated with another double booking example that took about three minutes of testing to produce.

Andre Flores

Hello Marcus,

It took some time to replicate the issue and find out what caused it. The issue with overbooking was resolved on December, 10th and included in the Hotel Booking plugin v. 3.9.1 update.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.