Minimum stay rule: Display price per night

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I rent my property for minimum of 5 nights, but I would also like mphb_rooms to display price per ONE night.
    Is there a work around the problem???
    I appreciate your help

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Maciej,

You are right, if you have a Minimum Stay rule for 5 nights, there will be displayed “Prices start at … per 5 nights” (the base price * the number of nights specified in the Minimum Stay rule).
    Unfortunately, the Hotel Booking plugin cannot display prices per one night if you have minimum stay rules.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Thomas Kolnowski
    Participant

+1
    Our hotelier clients face the same issue with their 2-day minimum stay accommodations. Can MotoPress consider a code change displaying the base price per one night instead of the price for the entire minimum stay?

Thanks.

Thomas Kolnowski
    Digitized House Media, LLC

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback.
    We’ve added this request to the plugin’s feature requests list, for our developers to consider this idea. We will notify you as soon as there is any news.
    In case anybody else needs this feature too, you can freely leave your upvotes here and we will notify you either.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Joke Scholte
    Participant

+1
    price per night per person would be great!

Andre Flores

Hello, Joka!

Thanks for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Jason Blackburn
    Participant

+1
    Minimum stay pricing is confusing to clients. Price per night despite minimum stay is needed.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your feedback. Your upvote for this feature has been added.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You may try to follow this workaround so far https://motopress.com/forums/topic/prices-start-at/#post-787079

best regards,
    J.Davis

Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

Is this still a valid solution? I just tried it and didn’t change any of the figures.

Currently, the display is completely wrong, as it’s multiplying the 1 night price by 3, rather than picking the rate for 3 night stay when min stay of 3 is set

Andre Flores

Hello, Andy!

The solution provided is for displaying price per night even when the Minimum stay rule is set to 3 nights. The solution should be still valid.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.