Discussion: Skip search results if booking is made from room type page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Discussion: Skip search results if booking is made from room type page

• This topic has 20 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Berten Ooms
    Participant

Hi John,

That is great, how can I update the plugin? I have bought the oceanica theme which includes the hotel booking plugin. Currently on version 2.4.1., however I bougt on march 1 so it should be at least version 2.4.2( which came out on Feb 28 2018)

Thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Berten Ooms.
    Berten Ooms
    Participant

when i go to my account and licenses. It says the license is active, but it says no upgrades available?
    However i see version 1.5.1 is available for download whereas I have version 1.5.0. So I guess i just have to download that one and replace the 1.5.O with this one through FTP?

Or can I just install it through the wordpress interface themes-add new…without deleteing the older version?

Thanks a lot

Berten Ooms
    Participant

Ok so just replacing the folder through FTP works.

Solved 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Berten,

Thank you for updating theme on your own. We’d aslo recommend to copy license key from your account and paste to your Dashboard>Accommodation>Settings>License tab. Once it is activated you will get notifications about new versions available and perform automatic updates.

Best regards,
    John

Berten Ooms
    Participant

Hi john,

I do not see that tab (license) where you say it should be.
    The only tabs available there are: general – admin emails – customer emails – email settings – payment gateways.

Also and maybe related: I enabled papypal gateway but it doesn’t show up on the default gateway dropdown on the general settings tab of payment gateways.

thx for your advice

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Berten,

– License tab is available in plugin settings if plugin was purchased separately. As far as I can see you purchased Oceanica theme so you should activate theme license to get update either for theme and for plugin. Yu can find it in your Dashboard>Appearance>License

– As for your other question so it looks strange that enabled gateway is not available in selector. Could you email us with this?

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.