Disabling Dates on Availability Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Miller
    Participant

Hi there, I’m trying to see if there is a work around for this issue.

Situation: some of our accommodations are only available for 3-night bookings (Thursday-Sunday). So we have set up the booking rules to say that check in can only happen on Thursdays, and there is a 3 night minimum and maximum.

Issue: However, when a customer is on the accommodation type page, the availability calendar shows all days of the week as GREEN. Even though they can not stay on Sundays-Wednesdays. I am wondering if there is a way to make Sundays-Wednesdays RED on the calendar?
    I have added a Booking Buffer of 4 nights, but that only helps if there is a booking on the previous weekend.

The only way I can think of is to add a Block Accommodation rule for every week (Sunday-Wednesday) but considering I have 7 different Accommodation Types that would all have to be done separately, that is a big undertaking.

Is there a way to bulk block accommodations? Or any other ideas about how to make the Availability calendar more clear?

Andre Flores

Hello Kerry,

By default dates when your guests can not check in should be displayed as unavailable in the calendar. If you provide me with the URL to an example page in a private reply, I will gladly check this matter for you.

Regards,
    Andre

Kerry Miller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    Kerry Miller
    Participant
    Andre Flores
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.