Disable Number of Guests in Search Form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Smith
    Participant

Hi,
    I have used the Hotel Booking plugin a couple of years ago, but cannot remember if it is possible to completely remove the number of guests selector from the search form.

My accommodation sleeps 6, but due to Covid restrictions we want to enforce bookings for 6 guests only. Therefore the No of Guests selector is not required.

Alternatively how do I set the selector to only show 6 guests?

Thanks in advance.

Andre Flores

Hello Chris,

Yes, it is possible to hide Guests field completely. Simply set the Guest Management option to “Disable “adults” and “children” options for my website.” and enable “Hide “adults” and “children” fields within search availability forms.” option under Accommodation ->Settings.

Regards,
    Andre

Chris Smith
    Participant

Thank you! I need to re-familiarise myself with all the settings – I had completely forgotten this.

Andrew Allen
    Participant

Hi Whilst I can disable the numbers of guests in search form and use the guest option. it still appears as adults and children on the customer booking approved email. can this be removed

Andre Flores

Hello Andrew,

This information is fetched from the Reserved Accommodation Details Template under Accommodation ->Settings ->Email Settings tab: https://prnt.sc/10pq4pc.
    Feel free to remove/edit it there.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.