Disable last minute booking

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kirana Maleelert
    Participant

Hi,
    The Idea is simple.
    I would like to block the current and next day, so customer can only book 2 days in advance. I could imagine following option:
    I want a script, which sets the actual date and the next day as blocked. Unforunately, there is no option in the section of booking rules. I think I have to manipulate …plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/booking-rules/

Has anybody an idea?

Thank you
    Johann

Andre Flores

Hi, Kirana!

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, such option is not available in plugin functionality at the moment, however, it is considered as a possible feature for future plugins updates.
    Anyone who also needs this feature, feel free to let me know by commenting this topic.

Best regards,
    Andre

Erika young
    Participant

I need this option too! Is this something that I can pay the extended support team to do for my site?

Andre Flores

Hi, Erika!

Unfortunately, such feature requires complex changes in plugin logic, which can’t be performed within Extended Support service. However, your vote has been counted, and I hope it will speed up adding this feature to one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are excited to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking 3.9.0 version, where we have added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. Moreover, it is possible to set an Advance Reservation (the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings). We know that you were waiting for this feature, so our developers did their best to represent the improvements for you and your business.
    If you got a plugin inbuilt into the theme, you might wait until the theme is updated to get a new version of the plugin or purchase a Hotel Booking license separately to get immediate updates https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/. Right now, you have a unique opportunity to buy all our plugins, themes, and membership plans with 40% OFF. Keep in mind that the proposition is time-limited! Don’t want to miss out? Use this code at the checkout: BF2020. Note that the discount code is valid till December 1.

Thank you for choosing Motopress!

regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.