Different rates for week/weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Allerton
    Participant

Hi,

I am working on a site for a client who has a number of lodges to rent out. He wants an off-peak season of October to April, and a peak season of May to September and Christmas/New Year. He then wants a weekly rate available Monday to Monday of £999 peak or £800 off, and a ‘short week’ rate Monday to Friday of £600 / £550. I can get this to work using two seasons, a 4 night rate and a 7 night rate, and then some booking rules to restrict check-in to Mondays, check-out to Mondays or Fridays. So far so good.

However, I’m running into problems trying to implement his weekend rate. He wants stays of Friday to Monday to be £450, regardless of season, and short stays of Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun to be £400. How can I set this up to work, but at the same time not permitting stays of, say, Tuesday to Thursday? Any help greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

David
    (on behalf of Andrew)

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Andrew Allerton.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Andrew and David,

You may try creating separate seasons for ‘Friday to Monday’ pricing. You can even select certain days of week while creating season.
    Thus you would be able to indicate other check in day for these new seasons you create via Booking Rules and restrict max stay period. Also you will be able to add ‘Friday to Monday’ season pricing to your existing rates. You will just need to drag them over the current rates to increase the priority.

Best regards,
    J. Davis

Andrew Allerton
    Participant

Thank you, I have now managed to get this working as desired 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your notification.

Thom
    Participant

Hi Andrew or David,

Can you please help me out with something? I’m looking for a solution exactly as you describe. How have you done this?

I need a Weekend rate / Mid-week rate and weekday rate. Hope you want to help me out a bit.

Andre Flores

Hi, Thom!

You may follow directions from this article to learn how to create different seasons: https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039563612-How-To-Create-Different-Prices-For-Weekdays-And-Weekends.

Best regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.