- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by J. Davis.
- April 18, 2019 at 2:57 pm #796142AUCHECORNE WillyamParticipant
Hello there !
Is there any “real” documentation for someone who wants to tweak a little this marvelous theme ?
Because the current is really basic and i could save some time with something more relevant =).
RegardsApril 22, 2019 at 2:24 pm #797275J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for the question. There is no any advanced documentation for artwork theme. However you may put your questions here and we’ll do our best to assist you.
J. DavisAugust 6, 2019 at 4:57 pm #837172AUCHECORNE WillyamParticipant
My first question will concern Fonts.
I have chosen fonts of my own that aren’t a choice in the default list, so I added css in my child Theme to override it but inline css add by artwork codes is still the one chosen.
I thought about differents solution, but I don’t know which one suits more to the use of a child theme.
1. Add my own custom fonts to the default list
2. Disable the ability to choose different font (since they will not change)
3. Figure out where the inline css is added and try to override the file in my child theme then pray :p.
Sorry if I make mistakes, i’m not a native speaker =).
I’m open to any suggestions.
WillyamAugust 9, 2019 at 3:44 pm #838684J. DavisKeymaster
After you enqueued the custom font you should override different parts of theme with your enqueued font-family e.g. headings, paragraphs, links, body, etc.
You may also search for third party plugins that allows to use custom fonts in easy way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.