Datepicker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

I’m experiencing problem with datepicker jquery on certain mobile devices and browser,date picker either not displaying completely or displaying after few clicks on input field.Is anyone else experiencing issue it even better knows fox for it ??

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

Can you experience the same issue on our demos ? Could you specify the device you use and its OS? Thank you.

best regards,
    John

Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hi John,
    Here’s little rundown of the problem.
    – calendar doesn’t open at all, or opens for split of second disapears and doesnt open again at all.
    -managed to recreate same problem on both of your demos Villagio Alpenhouse
    – Chrome Ver 63.0.3239.73
    -older Ipad Mini IoS 9.3.5

I’m aware of this being an older device, but I figured I’ll mention the issue to make see if it applies to more devices, that being said I only managed to recreate the issue on this one particular browser and Ios combo.Regard

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

Do you mean this happen while viewing site on tablet landscape view as it calls a keyboard and you need to scroll to see the calendar? If so you can simply tap on search button and it will pop-up again. Please try viewing site using tablet portrait view.

best regards,
    John

Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hi John,
    No I mean that on that specific device and browser ,your demos as well as my website, in both landscape and portrait mode , touching inside the datepicker input field will result in:
    -calendar doesnt open at all
    -calendar opens partially and disappears right away, re-touching input field after that doesn’t open calendar.
    Regards Maciej

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I could not replicate the issue when date picker is not appearing at all using iPad nor iPad mini. You are the first one who requested this so we’ll keep tracking similar request to find out more details to replicate it first and then fix if the issue really exists.

best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.