customize CSS class for Dates with Check out and Check in events

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking customize CSS class for Dates with Check out and Check in events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Khaled
    Participant

Hi,

i would like to add a custom CSS class in the calendar at single property page for the Dates, which have Check out and check in events in the same Day.
    it was no problem in the older visions of Hotel booking plugin cause these days in the calendar had this specific css class:

class="mphb-date-cell mphb-booked-date mphb-date-check-in mphb-date-check-out"

but in the latest visions they have a totally other css class as such:

class ="mphb-date-cell mphb-booked-date mphb-mark-as-unavailable mphb-unselectable-date--check-in"

is there a way to expand or override this css class for these specific days?

or am i have to modify the mphb.js file ?

Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Khaled,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure I understand correctly what you are trying to achieve. Could you please provide the URL of the page and describe the request in more detail? Thanks

Khaled
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Khaled
    Participant

to describe my issue in clearer way you can compare the screen shots below.

the old visions:

https://prnt.sc/e6PZGTRh9XmO

the newest vision of Hotel booking:

https://prnt.sc/mjl8qQeQzzR4

i just need to make the new vision like the old one. but there is no css class separation for these days like in the old vision of hotel booking.

best regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Khaled, Thanks for your reply and for the provided information. There is no possibility to outmark several sequential bookings in the calendar. We will keep your request in mind thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.