Create internal notes for bookings

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Casa Tradición Rural
    Participant

Hello.
    Is possible create internal notes for bookings, only visible for owners or site admins?

Andre Flores

Hello there!

Unfortunately, there is no option of adding internal notes to bookings. As an option you may change the booking style in the back-end calendar, so specific bookings are highlighted with different color. One of our users has shared his workaround in this topic.
    I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Andre

Casa Tradición Rural
    Participant

Ok
    Css for calendar is a good idea, but not solve the private notes for us 😉
    We are looking for add private notes for internal use only to add info about gifts, special checkin-checkout hours and other notes to prepare the accomodations according guests requirements.

Please, consider add this option.

+1
    😉

Andre Flores

Hi there!

Thanks for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. Could you specify how exactly you think “private notes” feature should look like? Is it something that the admin can see in the back-end right on the accommodation type editing page or maybe somewhere else?

Regards,
    Andre

Jan Turek
    Participant

I would also vote for “adding notes” to boking. It would be great to write there admin notes to Edit booking page.
    I do it now that I write it to field Customer note.

The reason is like our stuff can look into the reservation and read specific notes for specific booking.

Andre Flores

Hello, Jan!

Thank you for your request, if there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider including it to one of plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Savvas Katseas
    Participant

Hi Andre and team, and thanks for your hard work. I would also find this feature useful. It needn’t be something extraordinary; a plain text field like the one for “customer notes” would suffice for our type of work, just a place where we can note something about the reservation that is visible only to the staff.

Cheers!

Andre Flores

Hello, Savvas!

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted 🙂

Regards,
    Andre

Michael Taylor
    Participant

Absolutely an upvote for internal notes tied to accommodation booking and accommodation type. Very useful for operational issues with an accommodation and with notes re a booking.

Andre Flores

Hello, Michael!

Thanks for your up-vote, I have added it to the request as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello everybody!

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.3, which includes the possibility of adding notes to existing bookings by admin.
    Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get that feature.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.