Coupon Code Email Tag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Miller
    Participant

Hello Motopress team,
    Is there a way to have the coupon code used listed in the Admin Email “Approved Booking Email (via payment)”? I tried adding tag %coupon_code% but that didn’t work.
    Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your question. There is no email tag for the coupon codes though I’m not sure I understand how this should work. Could you please specify the purpose of sending coupon codes after the payment is done? Also what if there are multiple coupons created at the backend? How the system should know what coupon you wish to send? Thanks

best regards,
    John Davis

Kerry Miller
    Participant

Hi John, it would not be for customer interfacing emails, just for Admin emails. For example, when a new booking is made, I receive the Admin email “Approved Booking Email (via payment)”. Somewhere near the top of that email, I would like to have a quick way of seeing if the customer used a coupon code for that booking. I have input the price breakdown further down in that email, and the coupon code is listed there. But I’m wondering if I can also see it outside of the price breakdown. Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your explanation. There is no option to show a coupon code out of the Price Breakdown when it is applied by the customer. For now, you may refer to the Price Breakdown to view all the Booking Details. Thanks

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.