Country of residence form field marked as required

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Country of residence form field marked as required

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Manfredo
    Participant

Hi,

the Country of residence form field is marked as required although i have unchecked it -> Settings: “Country of residence field is required for reservation”.

Best Regards,

Manfredo

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Manfredo,

Thank you for your question. The following option ‘Country of residence field is required for reservation’ gives possibility to add Country of residence form when ‘Full address forms are disabled.
    Thus you can leave Country of residence box when other full address fields are hidden/disabled.

best regards,
    John

Manfredo
    Participant

Hello John,

i need the guest address without “Country of residence” and “State” marked as required fields.

What can i do?

It would be nice – as in other scripts or plugins too – if I could determine which field is displayed and which fields are marked as required.

Best Regarads,
    Manfredo

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Manfredo,

There is not functionality to edit fields on the checkout page however you can edit translation of State box to Region, District, Land, etc. depending on your country.
    Or you can disable address boxes and edit translation of ‘Notes’ field to something like ‘Address and other notes’.

Best regards,
    John

Manfredo
    Participant

Hello John,

that limits the usability of the plugion very much for me.

As i told you, i don’t need the “Country of residence” and “State” fields.

Edit the translation is not really helpful.

Best Regards

Perry Gordon
    Participant

I would also like to hide the country of residence field when displaying the rest of the address fields.

Andre Flores

Hello Perry,

It is now possible to achieve this with our great Checkout Fields add-on for Hotel Booking – it allows editing/removing existing and adding new fields to the Checkout form.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.