- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by J. Davis.
- July 5, 2016 at 12:50 am #334722danny sawayaParticipant
I have had numerous problems with motopress.
1. Many times when I click on the button to launch it I get the spinning wheels for extended periods of time and I have to reload the page numerous times before it actually loads.
2. When using the editor, many times when I create new paragraph block the editor bar situates itself over the area I am typing in. Other times If I am trying to change the color of the font, the color panel gets stuck and freezes over area I am typing. I have to then exit out click on the motopress editor button again to fix it… for awhile.
3. Overall motopress just feels so glitchy and I am constantly trying to manipulate to get it working for extended periods of timeJuly 5, 2016 at 9:03 am #334923J. DavisKeymaster
That’s rather strange behavior. Seems like there is conflict with another plugin. You can try to deactivate plugin one by one to find what exactly one causes an issue. Check if it is up to date.
You can also submit request to our tech support team providing admin access. We’ll check it for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.