Checkout page is displaying a HTTP error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chukwudiike Benson
    Participant

Ive just finished setting up the neccessary setting (From Accomodation Types to Rates, Services, Amenities and Taxes/Fess.
    My challenge now is that The Checkout page is displaying when user clicks Book to book for a romm or services.
    Please what Do I do cuz am running out of time for the project.
    Thanks!

Chukwudiike Benson
    Participant

Ive just finished setting up the neccessary setting (From Accomodation Types to Rates, Services, Amenities and Taxes/Fess.
    My challenge now is that The Checkout page is displaying when user clicks Book to book for a romm or services.
    Please what Do I do cuz am running out of time for the project.
    Thanks!
    null

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, I am not sure I follow you properly. Could you please clarify the issue more detailed? Screenshots are appreciated.
    It would also be better to submit a ticket here with more clarified description, for us to have a closer look at the issue and assist you personally.
    It would also be helpful if you provide a link to your website, for us to recreate the issue.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Chukwudiike Benson
    Participant

The Booking Plugin Checkout page is displaying a HTTP ERROR!
    “This page isn’t working
    deanaesthesia.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500”

When I try to test the preview!

What can I do to perfect the error!
    Thanks…

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

We can see that you’ve also submitted a ticket. Please, wait for the support agent’s further reply as soon as he has a closer look at the issue with the provided by you details. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.