Check-in Time Variable differing output

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the %check_in_time% variable in the Approved Booking Email that gets sent to customers. I assumed that this variable would use the most up to date check-in. However, what I am finding is that in customer emails it is outputting two different times (see image). 14.30 is the old check-in time whilst 4.30pm is the new time. I also find it strange that they are both formatted differently (one in 24 hour, the other in 12 hour).

Do you know what is happening here and how I make sure the variable is consistent? I’d actually prefer it if I was able to display what was the saved check-in time at the time the booking was made.

Cheers, Rob

Check-in time different

Andre Flores

Hello Robert,

Unfortunately, I was unable to replicate the issue you are referring to. Tried removing the incorrect %check_in_time% variable and save changes. After that add the variable back to the same place and save changes once again. Check whether valid time is output in the customer approved emails after that.

Regards,
    Andre

Robert
    Participant

Thanks Andre. I removed and re-inputted and it seems to be working. Thank you.

Andre Flores

You are most welcome, I am glad it worked 🙂
    It would be very much appreciated if you share your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.getmotopress.com.

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.