Changing the calendar colours

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark Redford
    Participant

Hi,
    The website I’m creating is dark blue and gold (#BAA647) in colour scheme. I’ve currently got the dark green calendar as the dark blue is a decent match for my website. However, I’d like to be able to change the green calendar elements – check-in and check-out day selection, the date hover and clear and close clickable elements to this gold colour (#BAA647) for consistency. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Colours/design/layout of the Hotel Booking blocks and plugin in general, depend on the styles of your active theme and can be edited with custom CSS styles.
    The MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin is compatible with any theme created according to the WordPress standards. It uses the single post template of the active theme for accommodation type pages and standard CSS classes to pick up the styles of the active theme and mix in with the design.

In case you also need to change the availability calendar, there are different themes for it in the Accommodation tab > Settings > Calendar Theme.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mark Redford
    Participant

Hi Mary, I have styled the CSS that Motopress Booking plugin uses to update the booking calendar colours to those of my website so it is now dark blue and gold, but I still need to update the hover colour when hovering over a date as this is still green. Any info on how to do this would be appreciated?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Could you share a link to the page with the calendar where the hover colour need to be edited?

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mark Redford
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Mark,

You can submit a ticket here https://motopress.com/support/ providing more details, for us to have a look at the issue personally.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Diana Monica
    Participant

Hi Mary,

Regarding your reply, “In case you also need to change the availability calendar, there are different themes for it in the Accommodation tab > Settings > Calendar Theme.”
    I do not have Calendar Theme option.
    Why is that?

Andre Flores

Hello there,

The option should be displayed within “Display Options” section under Accommodation ->Settings, try scrolling almost to the very bottom: https://prnt.sc/13ca7ej.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.