Changing messages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George Greitas
    Participant

Hi guys,

This may sound silly for some of you however, I simply can’t get it right.

There are some messages I would like to change, for instance, I went to plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/templates/create-booking/results/rooms-found.php I have changed the message “No accommodation found etc.” but for some reason it won’t work.

Could anyone please advise me on this ?

Many thanks

George

Andre Flores

Hello George,

Text strings should be translated in the plugin language files. I would recommend using Loco Translate to change desired text in the plugin. Check this article with an example of how to do that.

Regards,
    Andre

George Greitas
    Participant

You’re a star, Andre, thanks very much. It worked! I will probably bother you with some more questions shortly. I am just a newbie who is trying to set up a holiday home website.

Just an off topic question: your name sounds really Romanian, are you ?

Andre Flores

Hello George,

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help. I wanted to make sure you had a good experience while using Hotel Booking. Would you mind sharing your opinion of your experience at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond? Feedback always helps us improve and learn where we can do better.

No, I am not Romanian 🙂 According to information from the web Andre is of French and Portuguese origins.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.