Change date picker calendar in the booking form (or alternative way)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Change date picker calendar in the booking form (or alternative way)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Loris Plasson
    Participant

Hello,

My goal is to have an Airbnb style booking form (with one single calendar always open where it is possible to select a date range).

I saw in the forum that Keith Wood date picker is implemented in the plugin, is it possible to change that? If yes, could you give me general directions on where to implement another please? I am thinking about using this one https://www.inputwp.com/pro/.

However, I thought about another way I could maybe do that. Is it possible to simply “cancel” or disable the current date picker while keeping the booking form and use an “API” of yours so that it could fill the booking form with the appropriate data?

Is any of these approaches possible?

Thanks a lot.

Andre Flores

Hello Loris,

Unfortunately, neither of described options are achievable at the moment, as they would require plugin custom development. We already have a request to allow API integration with external platforms added to the list of features, I will add you to the contacts list in order to let you know once there are any updates regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.