Calendar not displaying already booked dates

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Albatross Calendar not displaying already booked dates

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

When I attempt an availability search, the pop-up calendar does not “gray-out” already booked dates, that is, all dates on the calendar appear in the same font. I have manually created a test booking, as well as imported bookings via calendar syncing, but these booked dates appear the same in the calendar as available dates. If I click on SEARCH, it DOES correctly sense the dates are unavailable and returns the correct response page.

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

I assume you are referring to general Availability Search Form, which usually do not display booked/unavailable dates in the calendar, as it is used for all the accommodations on your website and allows your guests to select any desired dates to find out if any accommodation is available for those exact dates.
    If you would like to use the availability search form for specific accommodation, you will need to use the [mphb_availability ID=”777″] shortcode, where “777” is the ID of the accommodation type in question.
    The above shortcode should be used instead of [mphb_availability_search] shortcode on your page.

Regards,
    Andre

Steve
    Participant

Thank you Andre. Yes, that was the problem.

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help. It would be much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Albatross theme at: https://motopress.com/products/albatross/#edd-reviews-respond.
    Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Charlie Stone
    Participant

Hi Andre, do you know how to get this to work with a specific ID when using the Divi add on for the availability form?

Andre Flores

Hello Charlie,

First of all you should make sure to use the HB Booking Form module in Divi – this module allows to insert specific accommodation type ID to display the availability of the accommodation type in question.

Regards,
    Andre

Katie Hedgecox
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Thank you for providing a solution to Steve – I believe this would be applicable to my case.

A couple of notes:
    – Despite updating the property ID in the shortcode, it still does not show that dates are unavailable (despite being nearly fully booked until next year). What could be causing this?
    – How do I go about changing the font page search form (front page: search availability widget) to have this functionality?

All the best!
    Katie

Andre Flores

Hello Katie,

The availability search form on the Home page is added as a widget in the Front Page Header area under Appearance ->Widgets – replace the widget with the Text widget, which would contain [mphb_availability id=”XXX”], where “XXX” is the accommodation type ID.
    As for the issue with datepicker not displaying booked dates, kindly provide you website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Katie Hedgecox
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    Katie Hedgecox
    Participant
    Andre Flores
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.