Calendar Availability

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jerri Fox
    Participant

Hi. My calendar appears to be open for bookings only up to 6 months. Where can I change this setting to allow a longer time for advanced reservations?

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

hi
    to my opinion, just create the relevant seasons & tarifs
    Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Jerri,

As Maurice mentioned in his reply, you should check your seasons and rates and make sure they are configured for longer than 6 months ahead.

Regards,
    Andre

Carl Sawatzky
    Participant

I have seasons & rates set through to November 2023 however I am not showing any availability in 2023. My availability stops on Dec 31, 2022.
    Is there a reason for that?
    I have double-checked all seasons & rates & all is in order.

Steve
    Participant

Jerri,
    Make sure you have a BOOKING RULE defined for MAXIMUM ADVANCE RESERVATION that reflects how many days in the future a guest is allowed to book.
    Steve

Carl Sawatzky
    Participant

Except the only Booking Rules I see are Check-in days, Check-out days, Minimum Stay, Maximum Stay & Block Accommodation. I don’t see a rule for Maximum Advance Reservation?

Steve
    Participant

Carl,
    I’m using Hotel Booking plugin v3.9.4, which I purchased separately from the Aquentro theme originally purchased. This version gives me the ability to set a Maximum Advance Reservation (as well as sync the calendar with OTAs and set a booking buffer). If you’re not seeing these options perhaps the issue is needing the latest full release?
    Steve

the

Carl Sawatzky
    Participant

Thank you Steve,

I obtained the plugin bundled with the Booklium theme & it is still at 3.7.2. Hopefully, they will be updating the plugin soon.

Andre Flores

Hello Carl,

As the Maximum Advance Reservation feature is not available in your Hotel Booking version there should be no limit for future reservations on your website – I assume there is something wrong with seasons/rates. Provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Carl Sawatzky
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores
    Carl Sawatzky
    Participant

Andre, thank you for the updated Booklium Theme & Hotel Booking plugin.
    After the update, I tried editing the Maximum Advance Reservation Booking Rule to show availability for 2023. I set this to 1,095 days (3 years) to hopefully show all of 2023 as being available. However, these dates are still showing unavailable as of Jan 1, 2023. I double-checked all Seasons & Rates & all seems to be in order. Again, this is the site – https://ribbonofblueexuma.com/.
    Is there something I am missing to make the 2023 dates available?

Thank you!

Andre Flores

Hello Carl,

As I have mentioned in my previous replies, the Maximum Advance Reservation option should not be used to allow bookings in future, if all the rates/seasons are configured properly, your guests should be able to book any number of days in future.
    Kindly provide me with an Administrator role user to your WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Carl Sawatzky
    Participant
    Andre Flores
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.