Bug with MotoPress, blank page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dessaint Fabien

Hi,

I bought Emmet theme on Template Monster, included MotoPress Content Editor.
    I install it on my wordpress website, but he doesn’t work correctly. I installed MotoPress Content Editor, when I want to create or edit a page or article, I have a blank page, I can’t use it, I’m obliged to uninstall MotoPress Content Editor for edit or create.

http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/12/19/161219020343779360.jpg

I tried with others templates, it’s the same problem, i tried to wordpress 4.7 and 4.5.4 it’s the same.
    Can you help me ?

Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dessaint,

It looks like a server side issue. I would recommend to contact your server administrator to check memory_limit or server space. Probably it is out of memory to handle that request.
    You can also try to deactivate useless plugins and remove them.

Best regards,
    John

Dessaint Fabien

I tried to desactivate others plugins but it’s the same problem.
    My MotoPress Content Editor is in 2.0.2, how i can update ?
    I try to contact my server administrator.

Regards.

andy
    Participant

I have the same problem. have increased the memory limit, but it’s still not working.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andy and Fabien,

That’s rather strange as WordPress Page Builder is running properly on our side. Could you submit a request providing access details to check MotoPress for you?

Best regards,
    John

Dessaint Fabien

Hi,

I gave you the acces detail by mail yesterday, you received it ?

Regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for provided information. I’ve found that there was 64M only set fr memory_limit. I’ve managed to increase its value to 128M via php.ini file on your server and pages can be created successfully as well as Page Builder.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.