Bookings for next season. No accommodations found

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Bookings for next season. No accommodations found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mario Morshäuser
    Participant

As the Season 2021 is over soon, some of our guests want to book now for the next year. Because this ist not possible i created 3 new Seasons for 2022, with the correct dates. Pre Season 2022, Main Season 2022, Post Season 2022. I duplicated the rates from 2021 for every apartment type and named ist for example:Apartment 2 Rate 2022 and I set up the correct start and end dates for the year 2022.

If I now search via the form the result is always No accommodations found in the selected period.

Please help

Andre Flores

Hello Mario,

Try placing newly created seasons within current active rates and not create separate rates for 2022 seasons. If this does not help, submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Mario Morshäuser
    Participant

Thank you very much. This was the mistake i made. With your hint it works now.

Andre Flores

You are most welcome, I am glad I could help.
    It would be very much appreciated if you share your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.