- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by J. Davis.
- February 20, 2023 at 10:15 pm #1417900Michael RadlofParticipant
I am having issues with guests not being able to book accommodation in after 6months from today? We need to open it up for the entire 12 months.
Also, we have had issues being able to change the booking rule for public holidays as we want people to only be able to book for 3 night minimum during holidays and public holidays only and outside of that time they have a 2 night minimum booking. ThanksFebruary 23, 2023 at 1:41 am #1419253J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your questions.
1. Make sure the end date of the season that is used in the rates is set further than 6 months ahead.
Additionally, navigate to Bookings > Booking Rules and check if there is added any rule for maximum advance reservation.
2. You may add a new season for the Holidays period. Then edit the rate(s) and then add new season price selecting this holiday season. You need to drag the holiday season price over the regular season price and save the changes. Then navigate to Bookings > Booking Rules and then add booking rule of minimum stay for your holiday season.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.